Saturday, August 1, 2009

Kia ora: Welcome to my blog

I think I was one of the last folks I know to get a cell phone, I have no idea what Twitter is, but here goes with my first foray into blogging. After 10 years of work as a professor, the last three as department chair, I have been awarded a sabbatical. So from June 20, 2009 to January 4, 2010 I plan to travel and this blog is my way of sharing the journey with family and friends. I have no idea how frequently I will be able to post updates or if my lacking technology skills will allow me to include photo’s, video, and links but bear with me as I learn. Check back every few days and see what is new, where I am, and what I am doing. So, welcome, I’m glad you are here and look forward to sharing my adventures with you. Cheers. Ken.

No comments:

Post a Comment